Sunday, July 17, 2016

Vacation: Sioux Falls

With cat naps under the belt, we decided to hit the pool/splash park in our hotel right away in Sioux Falls. This was amazing as the pool started a 1' and only went to 3' deep with 2 slides and a raining umbrella.








The next morning, after Jay had gone for a run, I crept out of the hotel room to walk across the parking lot to a cute little coffee shop. Such an amazing latte and time with the Lord. 


I also forgot that I had taken all of my makeup off and taken a shower the night before and gone to bed with wet, uncombed and unconditioned hair. If the barista could give free drinks to people who looked like they needed the coffee, I would have been first in line! 

Checking out the trail right behind the hotel where Jay ran earlier that morning.


Running hills :)

Paige has a love for Lily that we have enjoyed watching unfold :)



After checking out of our last hotel for the trip, we headed to downtown Sioux Falls. Jay checked out a running store while the girls and I 'had' to check out a cupcake place a few stores down. 




We had to take a picture by the sign because as we browsed restaurants on the GPS this one popped up and Jay and I laughed.... then it happen to be the cupcake place.

The falls!!!


















We grabbed some lunch and hit the open road to MN!

No comments:

Post a Comment