Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lots of changes!



We found this huge mushroom in our backyard.... Intense.




Last but not least, we continue to decrease the animal count in our yard. This chipmunk has been eating my pepper plants and many other plants right off to the ground. We caught him and did the loving thing and let him go. Stasos got the privilege to release this fella back into the wild.


Overall, it was a crazy weekend. We found some time to rest and relax but got a LOT done!!!

Update on the baby world: we had an appointment last week and things are still going well. The heartbeat is steady and healthy. I'll have pictures hopefully next week of how I'm looking; I haven't gained a pound yet so that's a little strange for my body to change so much but not gain any weight.
Off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment