Monday, March 28, 2011

Weight a minute........

Yes, I know I used the wrong wait/weight, but Miss Emma was finally weighed at the doctor's office this week. Emma had her two month appointment this past week and weighed 9lbs 14ozs! She seems big to me but is only in the 25th percentile for her weight. Here's a picture of her as we headed out the door to go to the doctor. 

Check out her long legs!
She did great and even endured her first set of shots. 

We had some visitors this past weekend also! 
Aunt Laurie and Uncle Chaim came up to visit from Omaha and brought a plethora of gifts!



As you can see in the picture, she is learning how to grasp things with her little hands. She's becoming more interactive too. I enjoy hearing her coo and giggle during the day. It's one of those things that each time she does it, it seems like the first time.  I'm enjoying every minute of it.  
Sorry there wasn't more detail to this posting. Duty calls.... 
Hope to post more soon!

1 comment:

  1. The giggles never get old! I love to hear jaxson laughing at nearly three years old.

    ReplyDelete