Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2 Nights Out in A Row!

This past weekend, I was able to get out of the house 2 nights in a row without children!!! 
It was the strangest feeling as I don't spend a lot of time apart from them. 

Night #1
Friday night was our church's annual Mom's Night Out. All of the moms invite other moms to go out to eat, have desserts, swim, spend the night, and swim some more, all without children! This year I was able to go to the dinner portion of the night. I feel so blessed to call so many of the women who attended my wonderful, great, personal friends. They are the woman who get me through the day to day life of raising kids. I only got 1 picture from that night, but I think it's a great one! This woman knows me soooo well :)

Our faces are a little red because this was the 6th attempt to take a picture. The first 5 were by a waiter who couldn't figure the camera out; we gave up and asked a woman who was eating. Here's to Try #6!

Night #2
Jay's work holiday party was Saturday night. This year it was in Des Moines at the Marriot. We had such a wonderful time. I was able to catch up with some of his co-workers that I know and hear a lot about and also meet a lot of new faces! We were so blessed to have Jay's parents come down and take care of the girls and put them to bed so we were able to attend the party. 
Here's to the man who works so hard so I can stay at home. 
I love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment