Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas & Faithwalkers

We recently celebrated Christmas with Jay's parents. There are WAY too many pictures to choose from, so I'll just put up a handful.




She wanted to make Jesus' birthday cake!
Baking with Grandma & Grandpa.
Christmas Eve...


The girls loved opening presents. Emma was a bit quicker than Lily. All in all, I think they had a wonderful Christmas. 


The best picture we got :)
Sled ride with Grandma.
We built Frosty together!
Cara brought over some cookies to decorate. 
I didn't think Emma would be that into it; I was proven wrong.



I don't have many other pictures from Christmas, because Jay and I were able to attend our church's annual conference, Faithwalkers! We spent 2 full days listening to teachings by amazing men and women. 
 
Hannah, Laura, Alison, and me.
I remember taking this lady to her first Faithwalkers in 2005.
Things sure have changed :)
Most of our Community Group that was able to attend.
We are beyond thankful for the opportunity to have gone to Faithwalkers. Now, we get to put it all into practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment