Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Chatty Kathy"

I thought I would post a picture of our fall decorations! Aren't they cute?!?! Jay's parents got them for us when we visited the pumpkin patch in Minnesota.



We took one of the nice afternoons to clean up the backyard. We managed to get all of the girls' (well Emma's at the moment) toys in the shed! Emma was such a great helper! 



I tried to make a path for Emma to follow, and she wasn't feeling it. I also made her a big pile of leaves to see if she'd jump in them.......



Lily enjoying herself.

Then we went on a walk!
Working on tummy time!

I thought it would be fun to make a list of the words Emma is saying now. I'll do that in a sec while these videos upload of her chatting away on her phone.





Words Emma says: Mom, Dad, Lily, hi, hello, bye, hot, no, yes, please, cut, bowl, cheese, ball, car, woof woof, moo, grrr (lion sound), butt, & banan (banana). Yeah! The goal was 20 by the time she's 2. I think we are doing much better than I thought! Way to go Emma!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment