Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Snoozing Away

Even at 18 months apart, I have forgotten a lot of things!!! Lily is about 2.5 months old, which seems crazy, and I am starting to think I need to try and move her to 2 to 3 naps a day. She's been on the newborn schedule eat, wake, sleep, repeat.... up until now but hasn't been falling asleep very well. She has also started taking a long nap in the afternoon. It's my cuddle time with her. I absolutely love it, as during the day she spends lots of time in the chair or floor while I play with Emma. 

I was just about to lay her down for a nap and she fell asleep on the bathroom floor!


Apparently she was tired....

Bed hair!!!! Loving Emma's hair in the morning!

Carrying Monkey around in the baby carrier.
We learned this week at the grocery store that Emma has a whole other level of strength. She opened a can of cream of chicken soup! It was a lid like this, but still, I have problems getting these things open!!! She is crazy strong! 



This girl loves to read!

Ready for a birthday party!

All smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment