Tuesday, September 3, 2013

GG & Pa

My parents came down to help my sister move this week. It seems whenever they both are able to come down the weather is ridiculously hot, forcing us to relax.
Good and bad :)
Cara was successfully moved and we got a few things done around our house too!

My dad and I did a few hours of yard work early in the morning before it got too hot. Then, we had to bring in the big guns. Jay and my dad hauled a huge branch to our back pile. It broke off during a winter storm and we had yet to move it it was so big. Well, not anymore.




This is right before they threw it over the fence!
We even found a car cart at Menards! It was sooo loud.

 After the work was done, there was time for play (& air conditioning). 




And, we made time for one successful shopping trip (for GG & me) to Kohls :)

A lot of other work was done too. I'm so thankful for my parents heart to serve our family and my sister when they are in town. Thanks mom & dad!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the photo of the girls in the Menards cart! So precious!

    ReplyDelete