Monday, April 21, 2014

The Park!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. 
We stopped at park on our way to run an errand and the girls LOVED it!


Running.
Swinging.
Enjoying time with Dad.




I think my hands will be pretty full between these two at the park this summer.


Here are a few pictures from this weekend. 
Picture courtesy of Emma.
Headed out on our 8 mile run.
Celebrated an awesome weekend with some Jethros!
She is hilarious.
Apparently, my dad thought I was 30 already..... :) Getting there but not quite yet. 

I was trying to capture how silly Lily was being. Here's a taste.


Last, Emma's hair was WILD this morning, so we put it up in pig tails. Lily insisted, like she always does, that I do the same to her. She has never actually let me put them in, until today!!!!

I think this best captures Lily's personality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment