Friday, April 3, 2015

Busy, busy, busy....

This last week has just seemed to fly by as we've had quite a few things going on. 
Last Friday, Jay and Emma went on a date to a wedding. Here's the cute couple :)



Sneaking in a pic with Lily.
 The next morning the girls went to a birthday party for a good friend. 
It was garden themed; so they wore cute flower dresses :)

Then Monday, my parents came into town. We ran some errands and played outside. My dad cleaned every window in the house, and my mom so wonderfully cleaned my bathroom. In general, but especially after having Paige, it's the little things, like a clean bathroom that just brighten my day :)



The same morning they left, the older two and I went to the Botanical Center for the first time with the church's home school co-op program. 


Story time. Learning about the 4 seasons.

Touching the puppets.





Looking at the big coy fish in the river. 

Thanks to Daddy for watching Paige so we could enjoy a morning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment