Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Busy Bees...

We have had a busy week. Zumba started last week, and it is now during Paige's nap. That just meant I had a real reason not to be in the room with the girls... I had to walk Paige to get her to sleep. After class, Emma asked me if l 'could just never come in the room again'! What!?!? Is this the same girl that 6 months ago didn't even step foot on the floor? Yes it is. We are so proud of how far she has come!! Therefore, there are no pictures of Zumba except this one I snapped today before class because I have been 'kicked' out of the room by both Emma and Lily!


Yesterday the girls started ballet class together and Awanas. Jay and I were almost in shock at how AMAZING they both did at ballet. Emma was a completely different girl this time around. Even the teacher commented on how well she did (which means she must have left an impression the first time around).
I sat up last night watching these still somewhat still in shock....















This year for Awanas, Lily is a Cubbie, and Emma is a Sparky! They both did pretty well for the second new thing in one night. Our good friends Mason and Riley are doing Awanas this year too!!! So Lily and Riley got to start Cubbies together. I'll try next week for a picture of Emma and Mason. 




Here is to a very busy beginning of the week for a few weeks.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment