Thursday, January 6, 2011

1st Blog of the Year; 1st Centimeter Down!

It's crazy to think that another year has gone by. 
Before our WTC New Years Eve party, I was thinking back on the past year. 
Quite a lot has happened.  
2 weddings in 2 months as seen below. 
Didn't my mom do a lovely job creating this! 

 Abby turned 16 and got her license. While we were home for Nina's wedding, she carted us around and was loving it.  We found out we were pregnant, which is another whole phase of life. My nephew Wyatt turned one. He is growing into such a cutie!  Here's a picture of their family.

Both parents have helped do many repairs on the house and yard. We are very blessed to have parents who care so much about us.  We enjoy having a family day with Cara each week. Most times it consists of going to get groceries, eating together, an occasional movie, or a nap during a football game.  I really enjoy having a part of my family here in Iowa, makes things a little easier. 

As we look to 2011, there's a big event that is right around the corner! Our little girl could be born any day now. We had a doctor's appointment Tuesday and I am 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced. We'll see when she wants to come out. We are both getting more and more excited and so are all of those around us.  I'm looking forward to meeting this little girl that is enjoying poking and kicking me at the moment. Here's a picture as of a few minutes ago.
37.5 weeks and going strong. :)

We hope you had a wonderful 2010 and are looking forward to 2011 as much as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment