Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving week started off with some Auntie Cara time!!


Emma was able to help with the shredding of the bread for homemade stuffing!!


Sister time... just waiting for Daddy to come home.


I started to not feel very well the morning of Thanksgiving. So..... this is a picture of our meal & the only one I took that day. We were privileged to have Stasos, Teresa, & Baby Clark over for our meal, dessert, and some football. It was wonderful to enjoy some time with our good friends. 

Then, Grandma & Grandpa Udey came down!

Putting up window clings.
Just chillin'

"What?!?! I know I'm cute!"

 This is what Thanksgiving does to you. :)

Jay's dad made some prime rib. It was AMAZING. 


"Who needs Santa when you've got grandparents!"

This is amazing. I thought I had our back closet under control. I knew it could use some help, but check this out! 

SOOOOO thankful for this! Thank you John & Darlynn!


Lily time.

Puzzles.


Snuggling.
 Jay & I were able to leave the house for an hour or so and just walk around the mall. What a wonder that small chunk of time can do for a mom! Thank you so much!!!
Treat time.

Lovin' her puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment