Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meeting Ellie!

We finally were able to meet Miss Ellie Williams! We left last Thursday to start a 10 day vacation. This was our first family vacation and the first vacation since our honeymoon.... so we weren't sure what to expect. Friday morning, we went over to my sister's house to meet my niece. She is sooo beautiful! Here are a few pictures from the morning. 

Wyatt and Emma started playing right away.


Jumping out of cabinets....
Coloring pictures for GG....

Playing in their new basement....
And eating lunch together.
 Nina and I got to sit and chat and watch the kids play while taking care of the little two. When I walked in the door, I couldn't believe it. Ellie and Lily were wearing the same onesie! Here are the little ladies. 

Lily all snuggly.

Beautiful Ellie sleeping.

Check out this gorgeous smile!

Lily got to meet Uncle Joel!
 As I looked through my pictures, I couldn't believe I didn't snap a picture of my sister. Next time I will! We had such a wonderful morning at their house. Can't wait to see them again!
I'll leave you with this gem. 



Our vacation post will be coming soon. I have slimmed the pictures selection from over 500 to 260. But I think 260 is a few too many to put on the blog :)   Off to start selecting the 'best' ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment