Monday, July 29, 2013

Super Great Travelers

I'm sure some mom will ask me at some point in a few years how traveling with 2 under 3 alone was and what I did to 'make it'. My biggest bit of advice if you travel alone with young ones is: try not to have any set arrival time. If you have it in your mind that this trip is suppose to take 4 hours and it takes more, you will start to feel a little irritated and rushed. For me, that shows when we have to make one more stop for the potty......
I was blessed with some wonderful little travelers when we went to MN a few weeks ago. But, we stopped multiple times at truck weigh ins and random interstate off ramps to go to the bathroom. And, we have at least one fun stop where we just burned energy. I found these pictures on my little camera and just wanted to be able to look back and remember how great it was traveling with these 2. 






Hilarious. 


Playing with the hand dryer. Kept her busy!

10 minutes after this stop, pure silence until we hit Des Moines. (about 1.5-2 hours)

Praise God for great travelers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment