Thursday, October 10, 2013

Emma's View

 Yesterday, we were suppose to go to the Pumpkin Patch with our group of moms from church. But, sadly, Emma got sick at breakfast. BUT, I think the Lord has much better plans for our day than we could have planned.
We decided after Lily's nap to walk, yes walk, to Panera. It's 1.5 miles away so just the right distance. To make it fun for Emma, I thought she'd enjoy taking pictures on the way. She wanted to show Daddy everything we saw or did on our long walk. Here's our walk to Panera from Emma's view!
The cute photographer.
Clouds
She said she was taking a picture of this for Nina.
A yellow tree. 
Not sure how she made it look like it was spinning, but pretty neat for a 2.5 year old!

A guy we talked to.
She got to push the button to cross the street!
Lots of yellow stairs.
Walking by Valley High School.
School Bus!
Then, this happened so no more pictures.  
I'd say the fresh air and apple juice helped her feel better!


Riding in the elevator.

The Udey Cuties. 
After this, we ate lunch, and then BOTH girls took a 2 hour nap at the SAME time! I got to clean up the house, take a nap, prep dinner, but most importantly spend some quality time with the Lord. Here's a small snippet from my time with Him.
1 Corinthians 4:16 "Therefore I urge you to imitate me."  (This was Paul talking to people of a church)
I looked up the words urge and imitate and inserted them into the verse:
"Therefore I earnest and persistently persuade you to copy me." YIKES!
So, the question I asked myself and you can ask yourself: 'Do I want others to imitate me? Do I want them to copy my relationship with the Lord? If not, what areas should I work on to become closer to God?'
Hope this encourages you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment