Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fun in the Sun!

I don't know whether to say Spring or Summer has arrived. I think we may have missed out on Spring and headed straight to summer. We have enjoyed quite a few hours in the outdoors last week and this week.

On Monday nights our church has free volleyball at Jordan Park. Emma enjoyed playing in the sand while Lily and I watched Jay play.





We have spent many hours in the front yard in the afternoon. It's nice and shaded and a large space for Emma to run! 




Be prepared for the many faces of Lily....







We went to Skyla's pool yesterday and the kids loved it! It was a bit chilly yet refreshing!







Last, I made Emma a little craft spot. Eventually, we'll do a little school stuff here, but for now it's just for fun art projects!


Lights out until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Jill, love the photos! I love all the faces of Lily :))) And I love the B/W photo of Emma putting her shoes on. Beautiful! I think Bowen in the pool looking a little grumpy with his feet up is a keeper too. haha! What a cutie :))

    ReplyDelete