Friday, May 6, 2011

Baking.....

Totally not my thing, but I still enjoy it. I tried making biscotti today. The recipe seemed super easy and it was, but my expectations were too high of myself. That happens so often.
My 'blonde' moment of baking today went something like this:
I had everything mixed together but a few ingredients. The recipe said to add some chocolate chunks and the cocoa powder and stir it in. That's what I started to do until..... the spatula slipped into a large pile of cocoa powder. All of the sudden there was a brown cloud in the kitchen. 
It went all over me, the counter, and the floor. 
Although pictures would have been hilarious, 
I wasn't thinking this was very funny at the moment. 
But, they turned out ok. 
I'll have to try them with a cup of coffee in the morning with my hubby; 
I bet they'll taste better then. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment