Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Outgrowing the Whale!

Emma has been taking her baths in the whale bathtub that my sister borrowed to us. She's getting a little big for it, BUT we don't have a bathtub in our house. BUT.... we do have a jacuzzi. Today's weather is keeping us inside, so I thought why not try out the big tub! I think she loves it!



Emma and all her bath friends.

Her response when I asked her if she wanted to get out.
She loves kicking her feet now days and seeing what she can move.... So of course she loved being in water that is constantly moving!



Last, along with moving her feet, Emma's face is becoming more and more animated. She has some amazing eyebrow movement.


1 comment:

  1. I would take that jacuzzi over a bathtub any day!! She will love having all that room when she gets a little older.

    ReplyDelete