Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Things!!

With the weather getting a little chillier, I have wore a sweatshirt in the mornings. Emma has discovered the hoodie strings! They kept her content and quiet for 20 minutes at Mom's Circle! Looks like I'll be wearing more sweatshirts while they entertain her!



Emma always enjoys time with daddy, especially when reading a book!
Our fall treat! Warm cinnamon rolls out of the oven and hot cocoa!

 Cara came over this past Sunday and spent most the day with us!



Emma's fun new thing to grab, your cheeks!!
Prepare to laugh.... Cara and I could not stop laughing at this picture!

I feel like she looks like a grown-up librarian!

That's more like it; little girl glasses.

Emma and mommy.
 Another new thing, Emma has been sucking on her top lip. I think it has something to do with her SECOND tooth coming in!!!!! She's a hoot doing it though!



Last, I have taught Emma something! When she's crawling on the ground and would like to be picked up I have her touch my hand. Most times she is crying and I make her make some kind of effort to come to me. But, here's a pleasant video of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment