Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cafe Udey

We have had a busy week this week. Emma and I traveled to Minnesota for a few days! Here are the pictures. 

Story time.

My dad was doing a lot of work upstairs but took some time to feed Emma.

We would love for her to be a piano player.
She's getting her first taste of the piano here!

Or maybe the drums???


She LOVED looking at Abby!

Nina came in a few times with Wyatt to hang out.
We even went out there one time!

Emma's reaction to the dogs. She loved watching their constant movements. 


Cutie!

Wyatt is learning to share things with Emma, including GiGi and Grandpa's place. Toward the end, he warmed up to Emma. 

Hugs!

Kisses!

I know the video is sideways, but this is toooooo precious. 
Wyatt helping Emma walk.



Now to the title!!!!! 
If you want to see what our kitchen looked like when I moved in, 
here's the link. Old Kitchen
After the decorating this weekend by Jay's parents, here is what it looks like!!!


There's even a place for us to put our keys and mail now!

Our own little cafe!




I took these pictures after Emma had gone to sleep tonight. I realized I didn't take my camera out all weekend while his parents were here. They can make Emma smile like no one else can. It's precious. They watched Emma Friday night so Jay and I could spend some time together, just the two of us. It was wonderful. Here's one of the things we happen to see while out. 

It's the only one of it's kind. It's the mini version!!!


And some random cute pictures I couldn't help but put up.

Cuddle time with mommy. 
Cuddle time with daddy. Look at that smirk!

She drinks out of her sippie cup now!

Quick family pic before Emma hit the hay tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment