Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Leaves

Emma was smiling like crazy today, so I took full advantage of it!

I had some help... One day while putting clothes away in Jay and my closet, Emma found this old stuffed animal... a cat. To say she is in love with it is an understatement. 


The cat is to thanks for quite a few of these pictures!!


I told her to say hello to Mr. Kitty.




Look at those eyes!


Showing off her teeth!

Top 2!!!! (I think this one wins with the amazing colors!)

Beautiful.


Wow!

Gorgeous.

Outfit change. I just wanted to use this vest!!!


Top 2!!!

We tried with the pumpkins.... 


We've been pretty busy that I forgot to put up Emma's 9 month stats. 
Weight: 19 lbs 3 oz  still in the 55%
Height: 29" still in the 90%

Last, Jay's mom bought this book about caterpillars quite a while ago. On the last page, the caterpillars pop up butterflies. Emma goes for this book EVERY time we are in her room. I even tried to hide it under her dresser one time so we didn't have to read it (is that bad?!?!) and she found it!!!! She isn't patient/old enough to let me read the words on the page yet, 
so this is my version of the book.
Her feet and hands wiggle until the butterflies come!



No comments:

Post a Comment