Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A NEW Van!!!

This last weekend has been a pretty busy one for us! After a few phone calls during the week and John, Jay's dad, driving up to St. Cloud to look at a van, we found THE ONE! Emma and I headed out early Friday afternoon to pick up Jay and head to Minnesota. 
That evening my parents came over to Jay's parents house, and we all enjoyed an evening of pizza, Jell-o cake, and great company! Of course, I didn't get any pictures of Emma interacting with everyone, but here is a picture of the ladies!


Later that night, Emma got sick. So, plans changed, but everyone was so flexible! This is what Saturday morning looked like for the ladies. Lots of couch time. 

Emma finally fell asleep after being up every hour the night before.  
Someone was getting her energy back...

...and glad to be home!

I know what you've all been waiting for, the blog title!!! 

Wait for it......



Here it comes!!!! 
Our new van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay LOVES it!!! 

I think Emma does too!

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful to Jay's dad for all of his hard work to find us the perfect vehicle. There have been multiple times that Jay has said if he was going to find us a van, this is exactly what he would have picked out. And, there is no part or feature of the van that he doesn't like. 

I can't thank you enough John for your hard work, hours, miles, phone calls, and patience you had with us in order to get this! Thank you!!!!

I would have taken a few more pictures of the van, but we got 2" of snow and it's a little covered at the moment. And, I got Emma's flu and have been a bum for the last 24 hours on the couch. 

I'm so excited for the efficiency of the van and to add another little Udey to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment