Monday, February 6, 2012

SNOW

Emma was prepping herself before the snow came by wearing daddy's Carhartt hat. 





I'm ready for the snow!!!

I have been waiting for a decent amount of snow to bundle Emma up and take her out. So to say the least, I was soooo excited that we got a lot of snow last week. I do think that Jay and I may have had more fun taking her out than she had, but it's about the experience, right? 

I wanted to see if she could walk in her snow pants; she can!



All bundled up and ready!


Looking at her daddy!

Someone's excited about the snow!!







Family pic!!

Emma loves getting kisses, even if you don't make it to her face and just make the noise!



Guess who Emma love? Auntie Cara!!!

Enjoying our pretzel snack time!

Baby #2 Update: Healthy and doing well according to the doctor. 
He/she is the size of a lemon this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment