Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like..... SUMMER!

For the next 7 days, it is suppose to be in the 70s in Des Moines. YES!!! I love the warmth of the sun and taking Emma outside. She has become the little explorer! Today was our first mom's outing at the park. It was a little damp when we got there at 9:30, but the moisture quickly dried up after the sun popped out!

Checking it out.  
What a big girl!

By the end, she learned to go down the slide,
but I think she enjoyed climbing up the slide more!

Sharing! (even though it was wood chips!)

My friend Jamie stopped by with her 2 boys and brought a ball.
I'm thinking Emma loved it, and I should get her one. 

Ready to go first thing in the morning!

She insisted on wearing this sweater to the library. 

Loves playing in her toy corner!

Just wait until later this week, we'll have pictures from our first trip to the zoo this year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment