Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Big Switch-eroo!

Last weekend, Cara came over and helped us switch bedrooms! 
Here's all the before and after pictures. 

Our old bedroom ----->  the girls' new bedroom
(This one is still a work in progress)

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
 
AFTER
 The crib will go next to the changing table. But, we figured we'd let Emma enjoy the space and continue to get used to her big girl bed before we put the crib back up!

Emma and our next sweet little girl also 'inherited' our lovely walk in closet. Emma is IN LOVE with it! It's like another whole room, especially to a person of Emma's size.    :)





This next switch would not have been possible without my wonderful friend Holly!


Emma's old bedroom -----> our AMAZING new bedroom
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

If you have an older house in this city, I feel like you've had to deal with the floor to ceiling mirror closet doors. I thought they were a little much for an adult bedroom and when I slept, I was basically staring at myself. Creepy. They made their exit from this room!!! If any of you watch a little daytime TV, I love the Nate Berkus show. I know weird, but he has great, easy, sometimes cheap ways to decorate your house. He ALWAYS says to shop your house. Just about everything in our new bedroom was from our house or I just made out of things from our house. Gotta love recycling things! Anyway, here's the new closet door! Emma's old curtain!!



Emma also has begun to wear some fun big girl jammies!




Emma woke up at 5:45am this day; this is her at 10:30 am. Totally passed out on the floor!

So, I picked her up and enjoyed some snuggle time.

I'll leave you with this beautiful smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment