Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby Shower for Little Udey #2

My amazing friend Michelle insisted that our little girl needed her own baby shower. I insisted it was a food only shower as we have TONS of clothes from Emma already! A few of the ladies did get us some diapers and wipes. I guess that is something you can never have enough of! 
I snapped only a few pictures because I was enjoying myself the rest of the time.

Amazing pink punch!

Super yummy cupcakes!


This was one of the 100 degree days in DSM, so Michelle set up a sprinkler...

..... and pool for the kids!
I think they enjoyed it!
Juice boxes!!!

The beautiful host!
If you can't tell from the picture, Michelle is pregnant too! She will be welcoming Riley Madison into the world on September 14th! I can't wait for our girls to grow up together! I could type for quite a long time as to how thankful I am for this woman. Michelle, you are one of the sweetest women I know with such a huge heart. Thank you for making me and this little kicker inside me feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment