Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Things I've Learned Lately


1. Emma is strong. Just check out these muscles!

2. Emma is tall. Which leads into another thing I learned: 2a) I now know how to clean coffee out of carpet. Emma is such a BIG helper and can now reach everything. I happen to leave my coffee cup in apparently a very accessible place for a tall 16 month old. She thought Mommy needed a drink and reached and grabbed the cup for me. I’m SOOOOOOOOOOO thankful it was cold. Everything will now be pushed so far back from the edge of tables and counters!
3. Emma has some great friends. We’ve been able to watch the Griess’ girls in the last week, and today we watched one of the Poucher boys. They are such a blessing. Since I didn’t have my hands full, I was able to snap a few pictures. They played so well together and are currently down for naps.
So excited to play with Emerson!


Playing house.

 
Castle time!


Lunch time!

 


Sharing even their lunch with each other!

Emma's list of great friends also includes Everly. I don't think other than her Daddy, Emma could be more excited to see anyone but Everly. Her mom so kindly kept her eye out for me and dropped off a swimming pool for our back yard that they got for free!!

4. Emma keeps growing and growing right before our eyes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment