Sunday, January 25, 2015

Getting Ready...

Anytime you are pregnant and are in the 30 week range, you are asked, "Are you ready?" I always think, of course not! There is always another thing on the list to get done or activity to do as a family of your current size. In the last week we have checked a few things off our lists.

Before the snow melted, we made snowmen and played in the snow.



We painted Baby #3's room. Jay took this picture of me.... we may have to work on angles...




One of my friends mentioned missing being pregnant, as they are done having kids. At this stage, I was like 'you've got to be kidding me!?!?' But, she reminded me to enjoy it as much as I can even throughout the uncomfortable moments and nights. And, she encouraged me to take a picture of my belly.... not a selfie in the mirror :)  This is the first of a few. I wanted Baby #3's room to be done and to snap a few in there. But, we'll start with at least this one. 

 And, a few more pictures of our crazy bunch so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment