Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Tracy Family

I knew this day would come, but I don't think you can ever prepare yourself to send one of your best friends on their way. The Tracy family is uprooting to the St. Louis area so Dylan is able to do his residency. It is hard to all ready think of doing every day life without this sweet lady. I can't wait to hold her Baby #3 just like she recently held mine and hear the amazing giggles that come out of her older two. 

Skyla knows the story behind this first picture(which she just explained to me). And, it happens to be the first picture of us together. For a while I took about as many pictures of her kids as I did of my own. :) Here are just a few memories we have with this wonderful family. If I included them all, you'd be on here all night!

The first mom's night out (even though she wasn't a mom!)
Crazy... I know ;) God was working!
We aren't big on holidays and we knew this new couple at our church who had come from Idaho..... 
so we invited them over for Thanksgiving! 
This happen to be the days after Skyla found out she was pregnant with Bowen. 
And, I found out I think two days after this that I was pregnant with Lily!


Born 5 days apart but at the exact same weight. 
We did a whole lot of life together from here on out as we had kids the same age and our husbands working/studying/going to school the same amount of crazy hours. 



We heard a lot of bouncing, and then absolute silence.... 


Swimming at the pool. 

Celebrating Bowen and Lily's birthdays!


Zoo trip!

I was able to watch Bowen for an extended amount of time before Reece came into the world. 
We had a blast. He fit right in. 

Another zoo trip, but with the dads!

I had the chance to photograph beautiful Reece days after she was born.

Enjoying National Coffee Day in West Glen together. 

We took the kids on a walk to Menchies.

Thanksgiving.... with Kate too!


 Emma loved to 'babysit' Reece. 

This was one of our many movie/popcorn/pj days together.


Reece in the same basket at 1!

This is the day Skyla let Emma fly a kite.... she was in love. I thought this picture was a bit cuter though. 

Another movie day recently. 

This was today..... even though she is 37/38 weeks pregnant, exhausted from packing, tired out from multiple graduation ceremonies and picnics, and being a mom of two go-getter kids... she still found time to read my kids a book. Just one reason I love this woman.

Praise the Lord that He sent Dylan to Des Moines for med school. I can't imagine what life would have been like these last 3-4 years without you guys. We wish you the best and can't wait to see you again soon... 
and in Heaven forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment