Sunday, July 15, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

We've been enjoying our last few weeks as a family of 3! Even as I type that, it brings a few tears to my eyes, in a bittersweet way. The pictures are going to start flowing. Beware, as I'll be out of commission soon, I may have gone a little crazy taking pictures. 
But, who doesn't love pictures!?!!?!

Enjoying some of our last times at the park just the 2 of us!

Snack Time!

I turned around and she was up on this!

Yehaw!

One of Emma's new faces. Look at those lips!

My good friend Holly reading to Emma!
 We enjoyed a lovely visit from Jay's parents this weekend! They recently went on vacation and brought back some goodies for Emma from the Chicago Zoo. 

Present time! Emma's new bear!

Here Grandpa, lipstick!

Sharing with Grandpa.

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Play Time!

Yes, we got a barrette in her hair!!!!!

Jay's mom brought an "Eat This Not That" book. Emma loved making her bear read it!

All smiles!

Look at my new dress!

Gorgeous eyes!

For all of you who think she's always a princess, let the eyebrows speak for themselves.

Grandpa's chasing me.....

.....ahhhhhh.....

..... perfect hiding spot!


Story time with Grandma.
Tonight, Jay's work hosted a Zoo Night! It was filled with food, fun, sweating, and Jay's first experience at the zoo! Again, I went a little crazy! 

Free face paint!

We opted for the leg tattoo instead.

Beautiful butterfly.

I LOVE EATING ICE!

Enjoying some daddy/daughter time.

Checking out the giraffes in her giraffe skirt.

Attitude!!!!

It's normally too crowded for me to take Emma up there, but since we had the
WHOLE zoo to ourselves she got a good view of the giraffes!

Sea lions!

Jay went after her once, but didn't know there was a way out and she escaped!

Feeding the fish.
 At first, we weren't sure if Emma was scared or excited about the carousel.


We concluded with EXCITED!!!


Family picture!
37 weeks!

Check out that belly! 20 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment