Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More Visitors!

You'd think our baby came with the visitors we've had and will have this week. We LOVE having everyone here while we have some energy left and are getting a decent amount of sleep! My parents came into town Monday afternoon and just left today. They helped out with a some yard work and some odds and ends of just getting ready for Baby #2! 




 My dad even conquered our underground bees! 


A well deserved lunch!

Grandma Time!

Grandpa Time!
My good friend, Jess White, and her family came over. My parents and I enjoy this family more than we can say. I guess Emma enjoys them as much as we do! Jess is also pregnant and due in August!




Oh laughs with Auntie Cara!

Mom, I'm sooooo grown up. 

"Hello."


Emma ready to head to a doctor's appointment with Mommy!

 Last, tonight my amazing friend, Sarah, watched Emma for a few hours for us. Jay and I got to go out to dinner, come home and enjoy some peace and quiet, and then pick up our little princess. It was so wonderful to know she was in good hands and have some time to relax together before life gets a little more busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment