Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cookin' Up A Storm!

I honestly think that Pinterest has given a lot of confidence in the kitchen! I'm a visual person so when I would look up new recipes to try, they 'sounded' good, but I could never imagine what they looked like. Therefore, I LOVE Pinterest for this reason!
Next week, I'll be trying quite a few from my Recipes I'm Going to Try board, but this week I remade one. You can make these in a muffin tin, but there was too much dough and not enough meat for our family when I made them this small.  

BBQ Beef Pies!
Ingredients
1 lb Beef
BBQ Sauce
Green Pepper, chopped
Onion, chopped
1 Roll of Biscuits
Cheese, if desired (who doesn't want cheese!?!)

Directions
1. Brown the beef. Add as much BBQ Sauce to the meat as you'd like.

2. Saute the green pepper and onion in some olive oil. Mix with beef when done cooking.

3. Take the biscuits and flatten them a bit. 

4. Place beef, pepper, onion mixture onto biscuit and add cheese to the top. Then take another biscuit and place onto of the other one. Press the outer edge of the biscuits together. 

5. Bake in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes. Flip and cook for another 5-10 minutes until brown. I added a little cheese to the top of our for the look aspect of it, but you don't have to. 





I normally eat one and am full!


And here is Miss Emma.

Wearing her new vest I had to get her at Target a while ago!!

I think Emma loves being in her high chair. 
She is sooooo smiley in it and no where else!




She kept leaning in toward the camera. Check out those eyes!

And eyebrows!!!

Look at all my teeth!

She was really excited to play with this empty pill bottle. 

And then she did this.... which means it's not a toy anymore.







Emma has started wearing jeans!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment