Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grandma & Grandpa #2 Visit for the Week!

This past weekend Jay's parents came into town. We had a lot on the docket and a lot was accomplished! The kitchen ceiling fan/light that hasn't worked for a while was replaced with a very coffee shop appropriate fan/light to match the kitchen theme. I still find myself forgetting we have a working light, but I'm getting more and more used to it. And, Emma loves the fan! 
Our sinks haven't been in the best shape in our bathroom and got an upgrade after this weekend. After some work, here's the transformation!






















I was so excited to get rid of the gold accent on the faucet! I even spray painted the handles on all the drawers!


The rest of the time we did yard work! I don't have a lot of pictures of that because we were working. But, I do have pictures of Emma enjoying the yard, the swing Grandpa made her, and the house Grandma brought down for her!

Clapping!

Thank you Grandpa!



Airplanes!



Chugging the water after playing. 

This is Emma's face when she gets ANYTHING on her hands. So funny.

What a cutie!


What a crazy week and weekend filled with tons of love. We are so thankful for everything that was accomplished!

Emma is learning more and more where the on and off buttons are on her toys. 
Here's a good example :)

No comments:

Post a Comment