Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What A Man!

I can't believe it's been 2 years since the morning of our wedding day. Time does go by so quickly, but it makes me more and more thankful for each day I have. Even as I got up this morning to make Jay a cup of coffee, I had a quick 'pity party' moment. "I wish he didn't have to go to work and we could just spend the day together....." You know, those thoughts. But, as soon as I sent him off, I realized, I get to stay home because this amazing man walks out that door every morning so I can. He doesn't complain about it; he just does it. 
Life sure has changed in 2 years though. 
I couldn't ask for a better 2 years of life together with him. 
Here's a little trip down memory lane. 

One of my FAV pics of us!

Thought this one was pretty group appropriate.

Beautiful ladies!

A big thanks to my family and Jay's for helping us on a bazillion things, especially around the house and raising our first little lady. 



Couldn't have made it through the day without any of these gorgeous gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment