Sunday, April 8, 2012

We've Been Busy!

I feel like we've been so busy but yet not. Strange how that works. 
Here's what we've been up to!
After we found out we were having a girl, I wanted to make some cupcakes to make our announcement for Jay's co-workers, and Emma wanted to help!




This was right before there was batter everywhere! She's a great helper!

With the awesome weather, there have been some garage sales we've been able to go to! 
I found Emma a rocking chair and an outside chair. She seems to love them!




We've also helped Emma learn where her belly button is! 



 We put together the alphabet foam letters in Emma's room. Jay brought her out and apparently she thought the letter 'Z' was a pretty necklace. :) 



Trying on her bunny ears for Easter from Grandma Udey!

Emma LOVES being outside. Her favorite things right now are seeing airplanes and waving, seeing dogs and waving, and seeing birds and waving. She also tends to 'talk' to them. It's super cute!







The last week it's been a bit chilly outside, so we've cleaned and started a few around the house projects. I decided to take our boring pillows that I made in the formal living room and give them a little spice. 

Before.....
....After!

What a cutie! 
She looks like such a big girl in this picture!

I guess I had more pictures and videos to post than I thought! I forgot to put this one up from a few weeks ago. I'm not quite sure what she's doing, but it's super cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment